LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

EV news, page-1637

1. 7,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    And your definition is is a lack of civility is anyone that dares to point out you are wrong. For example when you said there were less magnets in a 48M HEV you became furious with me for supporting AUS which I did, because you were wrong. In spite of my long history of saying they would not work I was not supporting AUS just correcting your mistake. Till this day you do not understand that people do not make product decisions based on magnet weight. but based on what the product does for them. JMO but as BEVs become popular if Grid problems are not resolved we will see BEVs become less popular and PHEVS become more. You could never get the advantages to PHEVs over BEVs because they had less magnetics. You slamed me often for suporting HEVs and PHEVs only when you saw the PHEVs sales growing much faster in EU did you flip and try to claim you always supported PHEVs.
    Yes magnet weight is important to Lynas but not people deciding what vehicle to buy.

You recently told us about the corolla you drive so I guess you have not bought a BEV yet. Last time we talked about this you had not ridden in one yet. Which PHEVs or BEVs have you tested? I recently tested a RAV4 with a friend We were both impressed. He bought one. Took it on a Cross country trip a month later. No problems. He wired a WH Meter into line and kept track of AC power used and GAS. Like all PHEVs and BEVS the actual power used from Line was much more than what computer reports to engine. Makes sense they are clear, they report engine power, which does not include battery or charging efficiency or power for heat AC or lights. after about 2000 miles unless power was free, he stopped charging batteries and just ran as a supper HEV. IT is now winter here. He has determined not to charge even at home. Heat (people and batteries) takes to much power. Beter to use a little waste ICE heat for heating people and batteries. He still loves RAV4. Fast, Quite, Handles well. He says he will charge at home as soon as weather is nice. Depending on cost of gas and ELEC, gas at 3.50 US GAL and elec at 0.22 KWH. it is marginally less expensive on elec if no heat is needed/

I know this is probably boring to you but how people use them and what they see is far more important than magnets or batteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.