LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

EV news, page-1656

1. 7,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Good work on solar charging I had my own solar company. My home system generates about USD 500 surplus a year. Since MA is a net metering state I sell these credits to my neighbors For about 2 cents less than the electric charge and delivery charge. Simply fill out Form Z and Power company does all the rest. If where you live supports some sort of NET metering Some countries call it something different. Then every KWH you put in your Car is one more KWH that has to be generated in more traditional ways creating CO2. One of the things I hate is when people say I don't generate CO2 because I buy Clean electric from Solar or wind. Sory but it all has to ballance.
    I will admit I am all in favor of buying Clen power. the extra money you pay helps to support new clean power. If the average for your utility is X CO2 / KWH then that is what you are generating no mater what games the utility is paying. The grid has to Reduce CO2 . KWH and $ . KWH before this all works. People building little Islands around them does not help.
    I have a bet that I make with several BEV owners and have not lost yet. I have one of my electricians in stall a KWH meter on their charging port Entirely at my expense. They have to keep track of all external power used for charging Every month for 3 months we figure out what they used for power. The bet use to be that their cost was the More than as a car getting 40 MPG.
    Recent changes in electric & gas cost made me raise that to 45 MPG. Two of my electricians are also Certified Tesla charging station installers. Do you know that a tesla electrician loses their certification if they put any sort of metering device on a Tesler installation. Tesla could put a KWH meter in every charging station for less than USD 5.00 they don't because they do not want you to see the cost of charging. I am all for HEVs and PHEVs. Many with careful driving can Drive on electric all the time around town. Long trips do some careful driving, and many will get over 50 MPG without ever charging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.