LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

EV news, page-1732

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    I think these small EVs will be a huge market; really really huge. I think there are potentially EVs in the future for which the only power will be onboard solar. Small and light and highly efficient. Dy-NdFeB-powered, of course, because efficiency is demanded.

MG Plans To Sell Mini EV In Global Markets, Starting With India

MG Motor plans to offer a version of the Wuling Mini EV in India for a shockingly low price.
    BySteve HanleyPublished3 days ago‌

The big news today is about a little EV that could change the world — the Wuling Mini EV that has been taking China by storm. The diminutive electric car is manufactured by a Chinese joint venture consisting of SAIC, General Motors, and Wuling. SAIC, which is owned by the Chinese government, also owns the MG brand, having purchased it some years ago as the British auto industry imploded. According to Cartoq, a version of the Wuling Mini EV is coming to India, where it will be sold as the MG 320 and will qualify as the least expensive electric car sold in that country.

https://cleantechnica.com/2022/03/15/mg-plans-to-sell-mini-ev-in-global-markets-starting-with-india/amp/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.