LYC 1.79% $6.55 lynas rare earths limited

As I've noted a significant uptick in FUD, fake news, and...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2224
    As I've noted a significant uptick in FUD, fake news, and pushing of a narrative that EVs are in decline, I want to encourage everyone to check data rather than headlines. There is a clear 'war' going on now, where news (who are biased due to advertising money, and desperate to get clicks) and big corp (read legacy auto) is trying to push the 'EV slowing' narrative, contrary to reality.

You are being lied to. Use your brains and do not buy into headlines. Be critical in your reading. Where is the data? What is the narrative being pushed? By whom?

The narrative is being pushed as legacy auto is really struggling to keep up, and to make good, affordable, profitable EVs. Tesla has no demand problem at all, that should tell you all you need to know.

This 'pushed narrative' is trying to give legacy/big oil a short term lifeline, but in reality it is just helping China's objective - to become globally dominant in auto. I've said it before, legacy auto - such as VW, Toyota, GM - they are all but doomed. Chinese auto will be the 'new Japanese auto'..

Unfortunately, this forum has become a forum for FUD. To fight this, please try and present facts rather than headlines.

As for LYC, we have a very exciting year ahead, with a lot to look forward to. Hopefully this forum will by then still be worth checking in on..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.55
Change
0.115(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $6.066B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.48 $6.56 $6.45 $9.202M 1.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 15917 $6.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.55 11256 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.55
  Change
0.115 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.49 $6.56 $6.46 413999
Last updated 13.26pm 30/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.