LYC 1.45% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

EV news, page-877

1. 7,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    I replied to this a week ago but somehow the post does not show. BMW has Used ZF transmissions exclusively for many years. When BMW dropped 48 MH they talked about how they were experiment with the ~ 25 HP MH ZF transmission and the 160 volt 60 HP ZF transmission both of which were drop in compatible with existing transmission's. BMW then dropped the drop in compatible transmissions and upgraded to the 400 and 600 volt high horse power models' much bigger case requiring frame and body mods. Pollution and fuel savings overwhelmed the small cost in frame and body modifications. They did cost a year in the introduction cycle. All models regardless if Hybrid or not use same frame and body now. this does not mean that a 3 uses same body as 5 just non hybrid and hybrid. The ZF web site has lots of info on this. BMW gives little info on the hybrid tech but what they do on HP and voltage of different models is same as ZF transmission's.
    BMW, MB, Volvo and Audie are all exclusive users of ZF. Fords new hybrid F150 truck uses ZF. GM uses a ZF non hybrid in one of there 8 speed light trucks and that is suppose to go Hybrid mid year. I have been unable to confirm this with two credible sources. ZF is opening factories in US Canada and Asia. SEE ZF web site, I would buy this companies stock, unfortunately they are privately held.

I have been posting for about 4 years how the ZF Transmissions meet most of the goals of easy quick design of the original 48 MH design. With great pollution and fuel reductions. JMO I fully believe in the future EVs will dominate the auto market. Till then High performance HEVs are a better option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.100(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.78 $6.80 $6.69 $13.60M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13933 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 1389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.