LYC 2.98% $6.19 lynas rare earths limited

For the sake of everyone, I shall make this my last response on...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2221
    For the sake of everyone, I shall make this my last response on this matter (which has drifted away from LYC).

When I say everyone, I include you - while I respect your knowledge in the REE space, I can after 20 years in research confidently tell you that you are out of your depth in any science discussion.

FYI, Roy Spencer never made it as a scientist, after looking him up I can tell you he has zero credibility in the science community (stuck in some deadbeat place and never publishes). The graph is likely correct, but the capacity to correctly (and unbiased) analyse data is not everyones forte. Even blind Freddy can see the trend in his data (which would agree with other, more long term data), but not him because he is biased. This is the man you found: 'I finally became convinced that the theory of creation actually had a much better scientific basis than the theory of evolution' Wow.

Not to mention he has ties to the oil industry..

Ironically, this very much sounds like a description of YBY - creationist, waving some bs degree around, strong bias regardless of scientific data, and ties to (palm) oil. rolleyes.png

Ultimately, each to their own, but I do find it interesting that you rebuff claims of any conspiracies in relation to LYCs regulatory issues, but you happily jump on the conspiracy theory bandwagon in relation to climate science, even though 97% of climate scientists are in agreement.

And I'll stick to my chicken cool.png (FYI it's not just about CO2/methane in relation to beef, it's also about the destruction of rainforest.. which is why I also try and avoid things with palm oil)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.19
Change
-0.190(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $5.785B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.17 $6.27 $6.10 $31.65M 5.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 20214 $6.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.20 56022 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.21
  Change
-0.190 ( 2.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.15 $6.27 $6.09 1216252
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.