LYC 0.76% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

So, to refute Moore's data you post a graph that despite 20yrs...

1. 19,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4948
    So, to refute Moore's data you post a graph that despite 20yrs of research you don't know the origin? Yet I'm not smart enough to understand there is a huge mass of conflicting opinion?

When I point out your author does not believe man has influenced "climate change" immediately you revert to slander your own source, in rather petty manner, as in a PhD stuck in a deadbeat place like NASA?

Meanwhile your sidekick thinks a plot of satellite data needs to be "pier" reviewed?

You guys merely confirm my deep suspicion of the Chicken Little commentariat, which for mine is more purposed disruption Western hegemony than it is "climate". Al Gore & Goldman Sachs, et al, ever the opportunists, work the other side of the street.

And it IS totally relevant to an investment here, basically we are sitting back on a built business with an extraordinary advantage over any ROW imitators that are even vaguely investable, immediately leveraged to critical mass NdFeB, and looking to see where the sustainable demand is going to come from to drive precursors into an economic range.

While there remains a considerable body of conflicting opinion "climate change" there is rapidly growing evidence the political responses economic suicide, none more so the Germany's Energiewende:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...ly-mckinsey-warns-in-new-report/#b7e24248e482

No doubt you'll brand Forbes & McKinsey sycophants of the oil industry but I don't fancy plugging my investment into the German grid any time soon.
    Last edited by ausheds: 17/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
-0.050(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 $13.64M 2.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40310 $6.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 711 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.51
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.60 $6.61 $6.49 583098
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.