LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Peeps are holding their shares tight. Any idea of % the top 20...

1. 817 Posts.
    Peeps are holding their shares tight. Any idea of % the top 20 hold? I think LIN will go like the clappers due to tight register, low EV - approx 15m on even half decent results. New holder but been doing some digging....but Im in for a punt on this.

Will continue to research but charts also looking good and giving me a few buy sigs.

Cheers

From LINSs Website

CPS Securites Research Note - SPEC BUY (21 July, Share 12c, MC 18m, 6m cash):

This is nice from front page:

The Company believes that they have a "clear opportunity to create another Medusa Mining in the Philippines. Medusa ran from $0.37 to $8.50 on their Co-O gold mine in the Philippines".

From Page 4 & 5:

Project highlights include:

Advanced high grade gold project;

Right to 100% interest in granted MPSA;

Licence area covers entire Masapelid Island (1,480ha);

Exploration Target estimated at 1Mt – 2Mt at 10g/t – 20g/t gold (0.3M ounces – 1.3M ounces);

Sampling of historic mine workings (31 samples) has averaged 20.84g/t Gold;

Previously explored by WMC; (intersted to know why WMC sold it?)

Was WMC’s core Philippines Copper Gold Project prior to the World Class Tampakan discovery;

Positioned on the highly prospective East Mindanao Ridge (EMR);

Limited previous diamond drilling has intersected;

1m at 22.5g/t Gold;

1m at 56g/t Gold;

1m at 35g/t Gold; and

1m at 72g/t Gold.

High grade surface rock chips including; (Wow!)

426g/t Gold, 658.4 Silver;

269.2g/t Gold, 360g/t Silver;

125.6g/t Gold, 434.2g/t Silver; and

23.6g/t Gold, 79g/t Silver.

Initial 3 holes also drilled into the Sabang Copper-Gold Porphyry with the best hole intersecting an exceptional intercept of 264.8m at 0.32% copper. The hole finished in mineralisation with the final metres as-saying 1.02% Copper, 0.5g/t Gold and 3g/t Silver. Drilling lacked tar-geting information and was poorly directed but nonetheless intersect-ed extensive copper-gold-silver mineralisation.

EMR hosts World Class gold and copper-gold deposits

Co’O Gold mine – 600,000 ounces Gold;

Boyongan Copper Gold deposit – ±20M ounces Gold equivalent;

Siana Gold deposit – 2M ounces Gold; and

Bananghilig Gold deposit – 1.95M ounces Gold.

I also liked this on pg 8:

Gold and Copper in the Philippines

The Philippines is considered as one of the world’s most highly mineralised geological locations with a signifi-cant number of underdeveloped gold and copper structures. In the 1970s and 1980s, the Philippines was a top 10 global gold and copper producer.

The US Department of State estimates that the country has an "untapped mineral wealth of more than US$840b" as well as some of the "largest copper, gold and chromate deposits in the world".

A significant fall in historical production has arguably been brought about by the lack of investment and infra-structure over the past 30 to 40 years. Despite this, copper production currently provides a significant return to the economy of the Philippines with porphyry deposit’s most common.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $9.874K 86.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 837933 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 32936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.