CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

EV of discovery just, page-236

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    All opinions are good as they can generally give a different perspective from our own. They provide a clearer picture for us all to make our further decisions.
    SP can move for many reasons and ANN and can move for no reason at all. We as traders like to take some risk out of the gamble by forums such as this to share opinions and ideas. I also like to hear from people that go against the general flow as I have been on of them in the past, but I only do and say things due to facts as I see them. It is never nice to be told "I told you so" after someone has lost money.
    CVN however has had a good ANN, and Bodgea and friends, you have had your say ample times but have not yet (I don't think) said anything positive. Therefore I am inclined to think you are just a down-ramper as mentioned by many others here.
    As a trader, you have said your piece, and others have argued their opinions, so let it go. You maybe right u may not, but thanks for your opinion but just move on. Your arrogance (although u maybe right) is fast becoming very annoying, hence this thread is going stupidly south unlike the CVN SP hopefully.
    regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $66.37K 340.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 648798 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1199468 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.