AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

Yes Richie, I will also exercise my rights and pick up the extra...

1. 5,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3867
    Yes Richie, I will also exercise my rights and pick up the extra 20,000 shares for 24 cents.

We are also being given shares in Auzex Exploration, so I may hang around for that because it does have some interesting projects.

Interesting to read in the Scheme documents that Auzex Exploration is going to only be an explorer, no intention of developing a mine or producing metal.

The other important point is that we do not know how many shares we will receive in Bullabulling. I am lead to believe there is a rather complex formula which will be applied sometime in February, closer to the merger. I expect that some of the variables in the formula include, shares on offer, cash on hand, enterprise value, number of shareholders etc..

I have asked the company to send me a copy of the formula, but have received nothing as yet.

As a part of the Auzex capital reduction in order to create Auzex Exploration, Auzex will lose around $10 million in value, and I was wondering how this affects the formula, and if it means we will receive less shares in Bullabulling as a consequence. There was no mention of this fact, either as an advantage or disadvantage, in the Scheme booklet.

I have asked the company for clarification.

Gw

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.
    (Norm Franz 2001)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.