With regards to China you stated “all it needs is for the...

1. 844 Posts.
    With regards to China you stated “all it needs is for the ingredients to be right……….if we look to China that’s close now to already done”-I took your comment on face value.

These tariffs I find to be very very interesting. Given that climate change is an existential threat, and we are all going to boil soon, why would the learned leaders in the EU and the USA put tariffs on something that if it doesn’t stop the boiling it will at least kick it down the road. This is the exact type of action which could lead one to believe that the existential threat thingy is not quite as existential as they make out.

Not only with EV’s but with other steps the learned ones are taking. The western governments are spending inordinate amounts of money, for a relatively small return, as a lot of the low hanging fruit has already been picked. If total global emmisssions reduction was the real aim of the learned ones I believe that they could get much bigger bank for their buck if they spent their money where there are some real problems, like perhaps some of the populated countries in Africa.

I have my own view on why but everyone can form their own opinion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.