LTR 0.56% 88.0¢ liontown resources limited

EV Trade War, East vs West 8:30 pm Four Corners ABC, page-37

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Range anxiety is a reality in my country (Spain). Many people make 3-4 travels over 400 km each, in a year (Easter and summer holidays, plus special weekends), and almost none of them wants to spend 30 minutes charging during the journey. This is a common topic when EVs come into a conversation. I own an EVs for more than two years now and I'm more than happy with it. Charging is a must in long trips, but I don't mind. Actually due to my age I get tired of driving after two-three hours so I'm happy to stop for those 30 minutes. And my family too.
    Regarding hybrids, I have some relatives and friends that were reluctant to go fully electric with their new vehicles (due to range anxiety but also to the unknown new technology) and opted for hybrids ("if the battery runs out, you always have the IC engine to power the car"), but in many cases they have no control on when to use the electric battery, which appears to work only at low speed and/or rpm. They clearly say that they will not buy a hybrid again. Some will opt for an ICE, others for an electric one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.134B
Open High Low Value Volume
89.5¢ 91.5¢ 87.5¢ $11.77M 13.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 291106 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 19949 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.