LTR 2.65% 87.3¢ liontown resources limited

@ASX-DayTrader”You'll know i was right when you see LTR trading...

1. 1,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    @ASX-DayTrader

”You'll know i was right when you see LTR trading below 80c soon and i'm usually spot on with my predictions so don't say I'm unhelpful or unwanted because there's some people who have bought around 50c+ which may consider my opinion as they could miss out on this highly possible opportunity to buy LTR cheap with the profits they made at this price if they sell early tomorrow before it goes any lower as we could surely see 83c tomorrow.”

So you can’t suck in the welded on holders who definitely have one over any of you lot. So, knowing this, you then try and suck in the recent newcomers to sell straight away to you or your shorting mates either at a loss, or some teeny weeny profit now? Yeah right.

To all newcomers. Do not ever listen to anybody who claims they are giving you advice, especially when it is to SELL. They just want your hard earned money. Don’t be the fool that gives it to them. Go get financial advice from experts who can weigh up what Liontown has to offer, and what they believe the future of the industry will be like.

Shame on you @ASX-DayTrader, I am at a loss as to why you have not yet been moderated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.3¢
Change
0.023(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 86.5¢ $3.871M 4.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 115618 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.5¢ 267621 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.