WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

new investor here and been out of gold...., got in at couple...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    new investor here and been out of gold...., got in at couple days ago at 88c but had nerves yesterday when it went south yesterday - i watched all day and from mid-afternoon the buy pressure was constant - i've have to assume because the bid side was so spartan that no-one seemed interested to load it because they don't expect it to get hit! I agree there's more insto funds coming in. The thing also in its favour is everyone knows there will be more gold found - when i looked at the NST a few years back they has so little LOM resource but they kept digging it up anyway

so i spent 5/6 hours going through all the annual reports and the company evolution: whoa like a film script: russian coal, CTL, diamond Joe, boardroom daggers, makeup, breakup....
    I agree there is much more to come despite the rise; all sorts of positives, only negative being the chairman who was CEO of SRQ.AX which had blown through $373m of capital since 2010, and prior to that it was SRL.AX where he and board were loaded with $20m of loans from the company.

Its scary that since being re-rated it has been:
    72 days (EOD) in 40c range
    14 days in 50c range
    3 days in 60c range
    1 days in 70c range
    3 days in 80c range
    5 day in 90c range
    This is the only thing i have to review today to think about putting more in!

Meantime can someone assist with a question
    - testwork showed 87% (ann 8/10/12), then 93% (ann 1/3/13) but the DFS landed it at 87%. There was no mention of the work with Ecogold/Ecotech (ann 4/3/15) and no mention of them in the DFS: does anyone know what became of their work, and the demo plant they were to build?

thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.