Evaluating On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say 2023 has been a...

1. 22 Posts.
    Evaluating On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say 2023 has been a great year for crypto. From BTC opening price at $22,721.09 to the current $43,562.77 and SOL from $13 to the current $114. It's not out of place to say that 2023 has been good and rewarding for those that takes the opportunity when it present itself.
    From what already looks like 2024 is going to be a bull market owing to factors like BTC halving, possible approval of the spot BTC ETF and other few factors, it is important to reflect on the year 2023, think of the opportunity missed and how to strategize to take full opportunity in the year 2024.
    While it may looks Herculean task to reflect how one has performed in the year round, BITGET App Annual report (Recap) has made this a seemless journey for all Bitgetters. This exclusive innovation allow users reminisce about their journey and also give access to all their trade history making it seemless for users to access their performance over the course of the year.
    This is my first experience since using centralized exchange and it's quite awesome to see I can view all my trade history and many more personal information. What are your thoughts about this innovation and is there something of such on other exchanges? Let's discuss.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.