SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

With todays trades the chart is looking positive, nice...

1. 280 Posts.

With todays trades the chart is looking positive, nice formation, except for the small gap. The problem with these gaps forming is you can never predict if and when they will close. A typical example is with SIE in July left a large gap and on 1 Sept closing the gap on the share price.

Looking at the chart and notice volume has been a bit below and you will notice when volume was low the share price fell the most. It would suggest whilst buying remains strong the sellers are happy, but as soon it goes quite the sellers get nervous and start off loading some.

Half way through September and no new announcements as yet, so the next couple weeks should prove to be interesting. In respect to the Hep A, "This latter test is already under commercial evaluation by a number of international companies. Select Vaccines expects these evaluations to be completed shortly, with one or more outlicensing
    deals concluded by the end of the September quarter."

My only concern is, if any announcement will be made on Hep A and will it be the outlicensing deal completed?
    There could be delays and it may not happen until October.

Eitherway, they will still remain in a strong position with the deal concluding at sometime or another. And I'm sure there will be further developments on Hep C.

With so may positives in favour where are the negatives?

The only negative I can think of is I didn't buy enough shares!! (lol)..

Cheers,
    Ace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.