MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi TonikI notice you have kept reminding us that the big game is...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi Tonik

I notice you have kept reminding us that the big game is TS and the LNG/Methanol projects. This is very true. Side plays like Artemis are just that - to finance the core enterprise of the company. It is unfortunate that it came up dry.

From one of your previous posts you said:

'It is also worth remembering the Tassie Shoals is the big prize and deep pockets are required to get a seat at the Timor Sea table. 12 months on MEO are now well resourced and creditable and therefore can be taken seriously (to negotiate) by the current holders of stranded gas in the Timor Sea.'

This is very true. Not only do they have the $100m but they still have 100% Blackwood to throw into the mix. Perhaps this is one of the reasons they kept Blackwood out of the NT/P68 (Heron) farmout.

We must also remember that we have the data room open for Greater Heron with hopefully enough LNG quality gas to service the TSLNG project.

Both the TSMP and TSLNG projects will be sharing infrastructure at Tassie Shoal so the jigsaw may finally start coming together during 2011 with two separate JVs.

MEO may, at last, become a key player in bringing the Bonaparte stranded gas into production.

Hi Kiwi

I knew you wouldn't be sitting on your hands licking your wounds.

It will be interesting to see which companies will become serious players in the area. Apart from the usual O&G companies we have two Methanol companies. I believe MEO still have an affiliation with Air Products and it appears MGN and Methanex are buddies.

Throw into the mix companies like YEP who are willing to throw their weight behind developing projects then the Bonaparte projects become quite feasible.

All we need is a strong partner to come out of the data room negotiations and we will be set.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.