MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

evans shoal & ts getting press, page-3

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    np madrum

good thing is that TS' profile is on the rise and the Sept renewal date will work nicely to MEO's advantage. that is, ES is pretty much a proven resource so ES partners must demonstrate a clear road to market as part of their application. shell's first half profit got smashed so they are keen for cash - as is the australian govt...

i note that the new MEO market research report suggests that a sale of TS is the most likely outcome - we know that MEO mgt want a partial sale so lets hope that "sale" does not infer a 100% sale...

it would be nice to know when the ES post drill analysis partner meeting will occur so we can estimate when the MEO preso to ES partners is likely to occur - hopefully before the sept ES renewal deadline. gee it would be great for the chinese partner to enter into some sort of non binding formal agreement with meo...

i am v hopeful that beehive will be farmed out and would not be surprised to see more than one partner, given the substantial well cost.

adl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.