EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

EVE has legs, page-6

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Good afternoon everyone,

The email is back. Ben was very good to talk too and was fast to reply to my questions. Gave me confidence as an investor that the company appreciates input & contact from its shareholder base.

HERE IS THE DISCUSSION CONTENT

This post is added with the permission of Ben Rohr from EVE Investments as a result of a telephone conversation I had with him this morning. Ben has had a chance to view and approve its contents for posting here.

There were a few points that I needed clarified for a few posters and some friends of mine who are looking at investing into EVE. Does EVE have legs? I asked the questions to clarify..here are the answers I received to my questions and content of discussion. I will keep it brief.

Introduction:
    I told Ben, from the very beginning, that I was going to post this onto Hot Copper, and asked his permission to share the information. He appreciated the heads up and explained that he could not discuss anything outside of what was already released to market. He also explained that there were proprietary issues going on for exciting profit making developments for EVE that would be released to the market in due course and through 2018, but he was not able to discuss them in this conversation today due to the high interest in medicinal Australian products at this time and rules of reporting with the ASX.

My questions:
    1) Can you clarify if the Hemp Seed honey is made from the pollen of the Cannabis plant or is it made by adding hemp seeds directly?
    Ben explained in good detail the process of the nurturing of young Meleleuca trees in the Old Forest growth in the Northern Rivers area and the huge potential and interest that Australian medicinal honey, made from these trees, has in both America and China. He told me that the process of making Hemp seed honey was through a combination of adding Hemp Seeds (high nutritional value)  to the Meleleuca -Tea Tree (medicinal) honey product.

The results being (my words not his) "a powerhouse product in a jar."

2) What is happening with the Cannabis plant project for honey?
    Ben explained that this was still a highly classified area due to protection for commercial in confidence reasons it was an exciting project being explored by Meluka Health. He mentioned that apiarists have observed strong bee activity amongst the Cannabis plants being grown in the Northern Rivers area. Jenbrook was researching the medicinal outcomes that are being investigated from the bee activity in the Northern Rivers plantations. More information would follow in 2018.

3) Why is America the first sale point for the Medic and hemp seed honey products?
    Ben explained that America has great potential and already is way ahead of Australia for the legalization of cannabis and hemp products that are fit for consumption. Ben seemed very excited about the potential explosion of sales in the American market in 2018 with the Meluka honey.

4) What is happening in Australia with the honey products?
    Ben explained that Australia was still in the early stages of licencing approval and that once more licenses were issued and the market established, Australians will have a great thirst for these products. There was very high interest for the distribution and sale of Meluka honey and Hemp seed honey in Australia retails outlets. More information to follow in 2018.

5) Is there interest in China and what about the DAIGOU market?
    Ben was very upbeat when we discussed China and was excited to have the TRT group on board with their interest in our medicinal honey. The TRT group is probably one of the oldest and most respected natural medicinal groups in China with its beginnings in the early 1600's.

Ben felt (my words, not his) " great sale potential amongst the Chinese" once this all got going in 2018.

He also mentioned there was interest from other groups in China and they were in discussion stages.

So does EVE have legs? You bet it does. Taking a stake in this company, in the early stages, IMO, is something that many investors should do their research on whilst it is still @0.01. Everyone, of course, must make their own decisions on their investments.

Does it have a chance to be as good as QBL or even better? You decide after digesting my post.

GLTAH & DYOR.

Cheers.......59.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 29/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.