EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

EVE Into Blockchain Investment, page-11

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    If you where to ask me, it looks like a lot of companies are getting into block-chain tech. It's almost as if you could apply block-chain tech to any vertical and it will instantly gain 50%+ on even a whiff of the idea.

I can see it now, "EVE to invest in block-chain startup ZZZ-coin to facilitate expedite sales of Honey and Gluco Control in Chinese Market".

I don't care how other companies are fairing on the back of their announcements, in fact, your statement supports exactly what I said re: "flavour of the year". Hell, the idea of this thread is a massive indicator that everyone is looking for block-chain announcements as an in.

How is this different to EVE's MJ announcement? - They mentioned MJ a long time ago before they almost hit 2.8c, and it didn't spike their price because it wasn't a reality. The MJ markets became the flavor of the month, and EVE rode the coat tails of the general MJ pump. In addition to that, MJ isn't the core of their investment, it's like 10% of their whole product range, the core is Melaluka.

I'm not disputing that a block-chain announcement wouldn't make the SP jump, maybe have another read of my post. Personally I actually believe in block-chain tech - I'm even invested in SHO and benefiting from it. All I was trying to say was that I don't see a legitimate application of block-chain in the retail-health industry that EVE is invested in, that they could invest in. And if you can, then maybe you should start accumulating EVE, then inform EVE themselves of your diamond in the rough so that we can all benefit.

If anything, if EVE was to make a block-chain announcement I would be scrutinising their announcement heavily, and considering selling my bundles at the peak to get the hell out, as the only reason why companies are doing it now is to get a free pump and eventual fizzle IMO.

I have done my research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.