EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

EVE this week, page-294

1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    When it comes to investing that fundamentals is important but people investing into future prospect of growths. So can u see how the hemp seed and cannabis honey going to play out? Can u see how the OMNI going to play out internationally in China, US and India? Does anyone in ur family who has diabetes type 2? I have a mate that his dad has it and he doesn't need to go all the way to pharmacy to test his blood level but do it himself at home so can u see the convenience of this ? Have pre-meal drinks to control sugar level for those who suffering diabetes is not important u think ? Mate wait until the products getting into Chinese market n see. I do know some super rich dude (someone bought a few properties in Aus with cash) in Xiamen and he is gonna dig out some info for me .

Question here for all the negative downrampers is:
    why would u be here in the first instant? Because u don't wanna pay for the premium and buy in for cheap? well done to you if anyone does selling down cuz of reading ur posts but those sellers are ill researched into the company. All holders have their own responsibility to look after their investments and those ones mostly looking for the prospect growths in the next couple years to see what this company brings them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.