EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

If you look at it analytically you realise the reason for the...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    If you look at it analytically you realise the reason for the drop comes down to sentiment and a down day in the market. The fundamentals did not change, it was driving up on pure hype and it is unrealistic to believe that a correction was not in order.

Short term and day traders selling out on large profits is to be expected. I mentioned this at the start of the day, sure enough the sector dipped. Small cap stocks are highly volatile and the company was oversold. I believe that the price could be 4-8c in 2018 but yesterday was nothing more than panic selling as people saw their profits dissipating. I was looking for 4c but had a feeling about the day and free floated at 3c and took a little profit to put into another stock till honey ipo

Personally happy for the correction and could see it head to 1.4-1.8 if others re-correct also. While eve is it’s own business outside of the mm sector, until omni and Meluka provide revenue that equates to a good market cap will look for next support as indicator of price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.