EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

@PatrickG1989 well done matey. What does that tell ya ?...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    @PatrickG1989 well done matey. What does that tell ya ? Competition? Gummy Bear has then who can confirm that OMNI isnt going to produce better one and build their own market shares? Let's use A2M for an example, there are thousand of formula brands out there especially Bellamys was the one gets all the Chinese sucked in and then what happened now? U can barely se e any A2M platinum stage 2-3 on the shelves and their share price follows the path right? High school days that I used to have Nokia & Sont phones were so popular and wow Apple and Samsung popped out and dominating most of the market shares...

Being cautious is one factor and negative is another one which all healthy but using negative idea to scare ill researched mom n dad then it is a bastard act . Do you believe in Karma?

I'm have built myself to multi millions starting 100k and my tip method is to Do thorough research of the company inside out in micro and macro markets and the prospect growths... you only make money when u in early before institutional gets in to manipulate.

Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.