PGM 8.00% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

To Olympian, Just because I have a lot of cleanteq and a small...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    To Olympian,

Just because I have a lot of cleanteq and a small but meaty enough position in platina doesn't make me like some kind of enemy. So just cut that silliness out. I like australian cobalt, and that's why I own both, and see Platina as an incredible value. I come to these boards for the exchange of real actionable information with knowledgable people, in the spirit of sharing. As an owner of Platina, I have no need or interest for your advice on how big a position I should take, I make those decisions based on factors you are not privy to. I recognize that you are this board's cheerleader, I have no problem with a pom pom girl, they are fun. I'm more here for real info, and sometimes throw questions to the people here to see if I can get some answers. If it sometimes touches a nerve, well denial of real info isn't doing your readership any good, not every piece of information is going to be happy.

Here's a question for you, if you know this. Of course, anyone else can answer. Has Platina ordered an autoclave in order to process their ore? I know those are $30 million pieces of equipment, require millions in up front payments, and take 3-4 years from time of order to delivery. Is there any way for Platina to process their ore without an autoclave? If they haven't even ordered an autoclave yet, how does that impact the timing for first production? And for comparisons sake, cleanteq has two autoclaves, already paid for, and in process of being shipped. So before I transfer any money from cleanteq to platina, I need to understand exactly when do they expect to put in their order for an autoclave, because, at least to my knowledge, nothing can happen for 3-4 years from the date of that order.

Anybody?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $16.94K 699.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 273047 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 298821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.