GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

even "allocated" gold may not be safe

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Has Your Fortune Been Stolen?

Has your fortune been stolen? Did it ever exist in the first place? Gold storage today is the greatest temptation in the history of the world!

There are shocking signs that gold held "in storage," "in the system," has in fact been stolen from you...

The "in system" storage companies of banks will inform you that banking regulations first limit, then prevent you from obtaining your gold bullion held even in an allocated form. It will start as a limitation on gold withdrawal as a tool to prevent "money laundering" due to directives from their central bank concerning anti terrorism measures. If you hear that you are royally screwed....

At http://www.jsmineset.com/2013/04/20/has-your-fortune-been-stolen/

Dear Jim,

I have been told by my bank that getting gold bullion in allocated storage above $200,000 out of the bank is apparently not possible due to anti-money laundering laws, or so I was told. The risks I have identified are confiscation by financial authorities or other order. Bail-in (despite allocated gold not being in their books). Forced conversion to paper due to gold shortage.

Please help me. What is this all about?

Regards,
    CIGA Hans

Hans,

Very recently we have seen AMRO back force a cash settlement on clients of their gold that was held in storage or under contract for delivery by the bank. The inviting question is why? The logical answer is because there was either no or less gold there than clients had one way or another deposited.

We know that recently a class action suit against Morgan for exactly the same reason was settled out of court on the same cash, not bullion basis.

You have to re-examine your relations with any storage facility you are using. This goes as much for non North Americans as well as people of all nationalities within the system or utilizing any storage facility period....

At http://www.jsmineset.com/2013/04/20/has-your-fortune-been-stolen/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.