ZMM 30.8% 0.9¢ zimi limited

even angry must be angry, page-19

1. 61 Posts.
    Its funny reading Hot Copper posts.

NOTE: I am only speaking to the extreme minority of the WHN thread. If you don't like it, then sorry bad luck!

What I find particularly entertaining in these forums is the sheer willingness of people thinking about beginning to consider contemplating thinking about when a report will come out. I mean seriously guys, you know how dumb yo usound when you say a report is tome out "monday" or "thursday". The pros smell you guys a mile away as you look (and probably are) desperate to make a quid.

Seriously guys, if you don't like "delays" get out of the stock. If you are waiting on announcements, reports, bar mitzvahs and when the cows come home then you are gambling.

Another thing: If the word "hope" enters your mind when holding WHN or any stock for that matter, then you know where the door is.

Whats even more funny is that the perceived "traders" on this forum that either a) trade the market part-time or b) sit at home with a newspaper, a coffee and a commsec screen and call themsleves traders. My point is that many think (and i will use this ISIS report as my example) that publicly listed speccies should be run the same way as a moronic forum users way - with a simple not-well-thought-out mentality.

With such simple minds on these forums and the useless banter that is exchanged back and forth between the deaf, dumb and blind - day in and day out - it does not take a rocket scientist to look at the recent highs and the fact that prices are STAYING there, and to open your eyes to see where this is headed.

And damn, i don't even read newspapers and make phone calls to a company about 5 minute delays.

I just had to vent this and AGAIN I speak out loud to inform the misinformed.

Sentiment: BULLISH

Lonewolf McQuade meets Jason Bourne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.004(30.8%)
Mkt cap ! $1.139M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.824K 631.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1185886 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 41760 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.