RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Now I cant see anything wrong with KW selling his options at the...

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 992
    Now I cant see anything wrong with KW selling his options at the last minute for .001c, I offloaded most of mine on the final day as well, now I would have been really annoyed if he offload them at 10c and left the rest of us in the lurch.

Fair dinkum, at the end of the day we can find both positives and negatives in every single announcement posted on the ASX, it just comes down to how you look at the announcement,

Holder - Focuses on the positives as they have a financial interest in it and want to beleive they are on a winner, that goes for ALL companies.

Non holders - Focus on the negatives as they are either wanting to get in at a lower price or they have taken a loss from the company and are still bitter.

Now I AM NOT just refering to FMS I am referring to EVERY SINGLE COMPANY ON THE ASX.

Even in life we have positives and negatives in every single situation that occurs, how we digest these situation will depend on our own thought pattern.

Now if KW didnt offload his shares and let them expire then the negs would be saying that this blokes has no idea, he sells them at the last minute for the absolute lowest possible price and he is still ridiculed, he is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt. As I mentioned earlier I would be real annoyed if he had offloaded them much earlier at a much higher price but kept feeding us bogus info, it just showed that he beleived there was hope of positive assays results comming prior to expiry, as he mentioned earlier, he had no control over when they came back from the Lab.

L4L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.