RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

even big kev did not exercise many oppies, page-16

1. 2,084 Posts.
    It is the time if you are negative, the financial tsunami, the so-said KW final selling of his options strengthen your negative feeling and you would be very happy; if you are positive, the Pilbara, BRIC, the drilling reuslt, and the faith of the stronger and longer IO booming will enforce your belief further.

Everyone could not see the future but could not storp to find the facts to support their judgment. You make the decision and then you have to take the consequences. No compromising on the consequence.

In big thing, I refuse to check the details but believe the main forces behind the price movement. Everyone could sell but I will not sell until the last drilling holes. I need any cents of my risk capital but no risk no money.

FMS will be made by the IO not any others. I believe its IO more than KW, its board, and any people's words. Who knows? I am sitting tight to see the people to sell. Yes, why not sell, little boys with little money with little risk affordability. It is your money and you have 1million reasons to sell.

Welcome to sell but somebody think differently from you, which is the basis why the strong mind take the money at last. Buy buy sellers and enjoy the profit or loss. FMS and the IO have given what you want.

Could I win? I don't know but I do know if I win it will be a big one. Is the cost too much? No worrys mate. The risk is still under the control but the reward could be huge. Want to find the reasons? I trust the probability and IO booming trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.