Even here in Australia - the left hates true and valid elections. Why?

1. 15,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Yeah yeah yeah...this will "suppress" votes

Oh...and of course. Its racist.

My arse.

If it stops any invalid votes it has my vote

But listen to the lefties screech...so bloody typical

Opposition slams Morrison government for ‘discriminatory’ voter integrity bill

Under the proposed bill, the following forms of identity could be presented at the ballot box:

• Current photographic identification i.e. driver’s licence, passport, or proof of age card;
    • Government issued identification card or documentation, including Medicare card, birth certificate, Commonwealth seniors health card, taxation notice of assessment, Australian citizenship certificate, and Commonwealth pensioner concession card;
    • An account statement or notice issued by an Australian financial institution, local government body, utilities provider, or carriage service in the last 12 months;
    • A current credit or debit card issued by an Australian financial institution;
    • A document that relates to the affairs of a particular person, that specifies the person’s name, issued by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander land council or land trust, or a body corporate prescribed by regulations under the Native Title Act 1993; and
    • An AEC-issued enrolment confirmation notice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.