CUS 2.00% 5.1¢ copper search limited

even icp is having a go at cus, page-5

1. 6,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    take 2
    1)Apologies, 52% of Neotech, but I might add that selling ATM's is a completely different model to owning and operating ATM, but good luck anyway.
    2)Pulse: I'm sorry to shatter your illusions but Pulse is a legacy system, built in the late 1980's as a collaborative effort of the minor financial institutions at the time, at, I might add, great cost. But its lost most of its functionality as technology has progressed. Ask Greg Baker, he used to own it when he ran Cashcard. Hence the reason Customers have built their own switch with Bendigo Bank and Mastercard called SPS. Those ATM's of CUS that currently run on Pulse will be switching over to SPS at the end of their contract which is in March I think.
    3)600 ATM's do not make a network of critical mass in this competitive day and age...and as I keep on saying, ICP dont own those machines anyway. They operate them for Bankwest, who intially paid for their hardware and keep them topped up with cash, I assume. As far as vertical integration is concerned, I wish ICP only the best of luck in Asia. There is no doubt that China is a hard place to do business as an outsider...again just ask Greg Baker(!)... but if ICP can do it, no one would be more delighted than myself to see an Aussie company succeed.

So on that note I wish all ICP holders the best of times going forward and many thanks for encouraging me to research the story. I hope, however, you wont be offended if I stay with CUS for the time being....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.