QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

even more thoughts...

1. 132 Posts.
    I was very reluctant to post this but here goes. I remember that a poster (can't remember who) stated that Gus Simpson replied to a question at the last AGM, wayyyyyy back in November 2011. His answer wato the effect of, "It's not a biggie. We just don't want to appear to be too pushy." I think it was in relation to the signing of the LUA.
    Hmm, "Don't want to appear too pushy." Why do I mention this? You see during my last phone call to QPN before the MOU was signed, I remember JW mentioning that the land owners had been asking a far too higher price from QPN; in relation to the right for QPN to drill etc. And so negotiations began and now just when it appears that the dots and Ts need checking before the signing, we have this cone of silence.
    I understand the need for Commercial in Confidence, secrets and special handshakes and what have you but bare with me.
    Keep in mind that I do not know the landowner/s. So here is a theory; I think we might be being played by the owner/s. Gus, I suggest, hinted that some strategy is needed (not being seen to be pushy) and now the delay (on-going) in the signing of the LUA. The lawyer gave Mr A Malewski the impression that the LUA was just needing signing off.....imminently. Or perhaps the landowner just can't deal with the stress of it all and is being pestered by family members?
    So I am thinking that the lawyer is playing with a straight bat. Gus and Anthony are also playing with a straight bat as is Mr Whyte. Sorry Jonathan but I just had to get this out of my system.
    So is the landowner just attempting to stare us down by holding out for a higher price as he/she/they possibly did originally? without a clearer insight into the MOU for example, is it binding? if one is exists then what is the expiry date? Has a purchase price been established?
    Now, for a sympathetic point of view from possibly the owner/s perspective. Can you blame them if they are holding out for a higher price?
    This is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to gain the best possible result for themselves and others. Again, this is all just more thoughts from myself while I await the next announcement which should be along imminently. sorry for the lack of anything new but I won't bother JW as he is just trying to hold the fort in Perth. I honestly did not know I could be so very patient. Keep the faith. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.