MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

even on terrible model input numbers mrp is wb, page-4

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I see where you went wrong, production target is indicated on page 20 of the latest MRP presentation. You don't need to multiply production by grade, just used the assumption that MRP will meet its production target in silver production ounces.

Well I am bullish on MRP and the silver price, I top up last week or week before at 19 cents. All indication the ratio of silver to gold price will go down, I am big believer in mean reversion. I reckon we see a $100/ounce silver price within the next 3 years, if that happens we should get close to $250m NPV without gold credits $1 sp undiluted basis. But the bigger picture in the long term is to turn MRP tenements into one big copper/zinc mine, once the gold and silver has depleted - Morrie has indicated multiple lenses copper/zinc lense yet to be drill. MRP has massive long term potential.

Referencing from the Ainslie:
    Respected Citigroup analyst Tom Fitzpatrick believes we have seen the low for gold and silver this year, will get to $1500-1525 by the end of the year, and expects silver to outperform as the gold to silver ratio drops from its current high 58:1. He also had this to say:

“So we believe we are back into that track where gold is the hard currency of choice, and we expect for this trend to accelerate going forward. We still believe that in the next couple of years we will be looking at a gold price of around $US3,500.“

“As the gold/silver ratio plummets near 30, this would also suggest a silver price above $US100.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.