MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

even on terrible model input numbers mrp is wb, page-6

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Your NPV still looks pretty high at $20/oz share price I think you are using a longer time horizon.

Let use some figures from previous presentation which states that FCF of $40m pa at 2m oz production target at $32/oz silver price. Assume 6 year mine life based on current indicated JORC resource. Assume 40m capex, latest presentation states higher capex range, but I know that MRP has already committed to some sunk costs. At discount rate of 10%., we get $128m NPV and IRR of 79% and payback within a year. So the value is ~ 50 cent per share.

But this is unrisked NPV - there is a funding issue overhanging MRP and this needs to be derisked so I reckon apply 50% subjective risked factor. So I reckon current value to shareholders of the Nimbus mine is around 25 cents when silver price return to $32/oz. Of course we haven't quantified the upside in FCF with the gold credits from Boonara.

At the moment silver is oversold as a result of de-escalation of the Syria military strike. But latest reports indicate China manufacturing is better than expected, so not such a hard landing. A buoyant China manufacturing bodes well for silver. We should see silver price trending back up soon, positive for MRP holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.