KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Even Some Longs Dont Get It, page-5

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Also, I think it is important to note that Anisina has been shown to be most synergistic with vincristine, which was originally marketed by Eli Lilly. While vincristine is now out of patent protection and thus manufactured as a generic, if both Anisina and vincristine were combined, that would be a very marketable drug combination which could help revive Lilly's oncology division back to a multibillion dollar winner. I think that having Mr. Carmine on our team would help to alert Eli Lilly to this potential and facilitate such a transaction.

I also believe having someone as well known as Bryce Carmine would give a lot of weight to whatever results Novogen may be able to release in the future. Mr. Carmine is situated close to Chicago, where the all-important ASCO results for cancer drugs are announced each June; having him available to potentially announce good clinical results would likely attract a lot of attention to Novogen. I think it is still a possibility that there could be some early Cantrixil results released at next year's ASCO conference (if the lower doses of Cantrixil are able to produce some type of therapeutic result). It's a long shot at the moment, but not at all impossible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.