MSB 1.09% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

Even worse, page-3

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Lol Dolce, I would quit while I was ahead. Actually come to think of it you're actually very behind.

Bottom line is that they have been talking about partnering deals for 4 years, nothing signifant has eventuated and this is the reason why they are going to market, they need to sure up funding for some of their trials because they are obviously not getting funding from partners, like they keep saying they will.

Secondly, I believe the professor thought they were close with Celegene when he said to the market that there will be a partnering deal over the next few mths back in June/July. They didn't get the Celegene deal. Because Celegene is not obviously convinced yet.

Which begs the question, Celegene have not taken up options and no other partner is intereted at the moment, hmmmmm, if this is such amazing technology why aren't farmers falling over themselves to make deals with MSB? Australia might be an immature market but what's that got to do with Partnerimg deals not eventuating? Are you saying that global pharmaceutical companies are not mature or don't have an understanding of stem cell therapies? I guarantee you they do!

Why don't you stop shouting down everyone who has an alternative opinion to you for a while!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.010(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
90.5¢ 94.0¢ 89.5¢ $4.970M 5.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18877 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 6795 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.