NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

OK - at least you NOW admit you got it WRONG. Here's what else...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    OK - at least you NOW admit you got it WRONG.

Here's what else you failed to respond to. Why would the Chinese continue to invest in a country, that everybody else is leaving fast, with no hope of retaining what is rightfully theirs. Even now, having gone through a whole stupid process, the DMR and whomever else in SA could have completely tried to screw the Chinese over and have this settled. But they didn't!

Instead, the Chinese did what they knew they had to and spoke to who they needed to and continued to invest where required. They want and need platinum, as well as lithium, to clean up their country to continue their development. SA also need the Chinese.

So tell me again, how is SA going to screw the Chinese over and leave them with nothing, I cant think of a situation where the Chinese have lost after investing for so long. They are patient.

As for the SP everybody continually refers to. I mean for goodness sake. There is no LIQUIDITY! To accumulate any shares to counter the minority blocking stake will send this thing well to the moon. The Chinese don't want that. They want the price low. They need the price low. How else do you think a takeover works. You don't bid it up!

Again, investing is all about probabilities. If I lose it all - then so be it. But the Chinese will lose much more. So again, please tell me how you will screw them over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.