BHP 0.86% $40.41 bhp group limited

ever purchased a house on paper profits

1. 212 Posts.
    has anyone bothered to get their hands on the SPX (S&P 500)? No body sees any signs of exhaustion? you guys are seriously riding this to 40.00? If i knew how to attach an image here I would. I would NOT go long on this stock anymore. lol this so standard. Massive spikes on rubbish volume. RSI at 80 P/E ratio above market, both technical analysts and fundamental analysts will have a meeting of the minds.

Curious, if a stock drops in an uptrend, when does it do it?
    Curious also, anyone planning to take profits? question is, who is going to be the first to the punch. Dumb money buys when the crowd is buying. Smart money takes profits when the dumb money comes in. Dumb money left, then everyone rushes to the door.
    Final question, "Can I sell at market?"

Although it may sound like am be influentual, these are only my thought processes.

Disclaimer: I DO HAVE A VESTED INTERESTED IN THIS STOCK. I BET YOU DO ALSO.

I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. I DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, Financial, emotional, pyschological, spiritual, or otherwise, in all jurisdictions.

DO NOT MAKE ANY ACTIONS/OMISSIONS on what i have written. THIS IS ONLY MY PURELY UNQUALIFIED OPINION AND REASONING MAY BE QUESTIONABLE TO SOME.

Please seek the advice of a financial advisor.
    My Sentiment is short term sell. But I am bullish in the long term. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$40.41
Change
-0.350(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $204.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$40.18 $40.46 $40.12 $238.4M 5.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1950 $40.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$40.42 1819 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.