1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

I would be very disappointed if we get 16 cents bid on the...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I would be very disappointed if we get 16 cents bid on the premium WES is paying for KDR. I hope no big players would offer Altura for next 2 years so it doesn't tempt AB to recommend the proposal for a quick profit with his $15mil.

I'm sure I will get shot by the faithfuls for saying the above, and plenty would jump on board to grill me saying why not BoD sold when it was 40 cents. Please also understand that they cannot sell at any point in time they want. I need this to be 31 cents to breakeven which is not going to be possible in 18 months at near floor price for our product. My first buy 24 cents exactly 3 years ago started with $40k, and participated every SPP and continue to accumulate few $80k buys into end of 2017 and last buy $60k June 2018. I have been a faithfool for 3 years and I'd be very happy to breakeven and walkaway and never invest in this BoD anymore.

To say I have been disappointed with the poor communications over the last 12 months is an understatement having lost half an apartment at the current SP. At least I never fumed out at management and still spoke nicely with JB in last Brisbane conference.
    Last edited by noobtwd: 02/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.