NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

everblu capital report

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

3 February 2020

Dear Shareholder,

Over the course of 2019, Netlinkz has made significant progress in refining its forward strategy and initiating a brand transformation to enhance its market position.

In November 2019, we commissioned our corporate advisor, EverBlu Capital, to analyse our progress, business performance, and conduct a deep dive into our Company’s products.

Today, I share with you the Research Report produced by EverBlu Capital, containing a significant level of detail on the progress we have made over the last 12 months.

The Report provides a comprehensive overview of our globally patented and award winning Virtual Invisible Network (VIN) technology that allows organisations to quickly connect sites, devices and staff through a unique network solution.

The Report finds that our key competitive strength is the ability to provide a transparent software platform that runs a mesh of devices across, and on top of, existing public and private networks – offering both security of data and high-speed connections.

As we continue our mission to make connectivity simpler, faster, and more secure; I trust you find this Report insightful.

Yours faithfully

JAMES TSIOLIS
    Executive Chairman & CEO

apologies if this has already been posted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.