NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Finally i understand why you so furious about NET. your friends...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Finally i understand why you so furious about NET. your friends involved in NET and lost money.

Firstly, if your friend listened to someone saying i have insider info and worth investing, but none of the "promised"landed mean the insider info is untrue and hence no promise landed. your friend should know this kind of speculative investment involve tremendous risk.. if you cannot afford to lose, never invest in spec stock

Second, i presume you can read mandarin/chinese.. go wechat and follow 云域网, this is JAST in WuXi. obviously the 10,000 reps story is bit overly say. However, they existed, and once there is any potential sales, they will refer back to JAST.

Third, SSI pacific is a unlisted company, they have no obligation to post their financial report to public. There are lot of businesses stopped doing news update due to lack of interest and time consuming.... refer to Linkedin, the head of integration is sill working for SSI pacific at present. If you know internet well.. do your research properly

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1969/1969536-179ee98f8ebb2b4c6ab4f6c70ac8c9d2.jpg

Next, you felt insult when ppl ask you to shut up, same to the rest. you are insulting and disrespect to general users here.

Furthermore, vegan said eating meat is a SIN, does this means the 90% ppl consume meat are wrong??? same thing to M's post. He reckon the technology is outdated, doesnt meant it is wrong. it was based on 2005 patterned information, but not the new v4.15 or VSN 1.0v. Possible he is right, this is another kind of VPN. when doing business, you just need to know the right ppl to sell your products, doesnt have to be the best, but relations will do. why his friend in Cisco and VMware think this is useless?? remember ppl also think Cloud is not doable in 10 years ago. 150yrs ago, ppl never believe we can chat via a phone line, now via mobile. Everyone got their own belief, doesnt mean this is wrong or not doable.

Please read what is Director Duty of Care, if you do believe JT breached, please report him to ASIC, dont sit here and use your finger to insult others.

Anderson is the big failure - negligence and greediness kill them. Enron case is huge and become a big topic to study in uni. I can tell the rest of BIG 4 are repeating the same mistake. Same thing, if you believe Grant Thorntorn signed off all documents just for money, please bring up a class action against it on your friend behalf.

If you keep asking anyone to sell, you are providing product advice, please ensure you have met all the duty of care, and carrying a AFSL licence.

Possible NET will fail if they couldnt generate enough income. Without JT, NET would not have exist until today, and no expansion in China.
    JT received his remuneration in share instead of cash in the first year or two.... has he violate any rule here? he try to save the company from the blink of bankruptcy, he is not the initial person to burn all the cash during 2014 and earlier. Please understand the history of the company, i think it as called IWG back then. H did gave warning back then, and now again. If you think he is right, get away from this investment.

If your friend was sensible enough to do more research, he wont be burnt just because he listened to Simon Say. Ask your friend not to drink beer during BBQ session, that is the worst time to listen others suggestion to invest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.