NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

EverBlu Research Report, page-44

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Gee whizz - I go away for a few days and UFC Hot Copper starts without me lol. Fair dinkum!! You guys and gals have been seriously going toe to toe. I think it's ok for H and others to make points. I don't think it's ok for posters to be telling other posters what they should and shouldn't be doing. After all, we are all here voluntarily, and we are all gown ups. Like the rest of you I have hit the ignore button.

So, back to normal discussion.

Notwithstanding the obvious technical knowledge of H and others, I am placing faith in the fact that there actually are people in the world who have similar or dare I say, superior, skills and resources. There is no way that NET would have got this far if the product was completely flawed as suggested. If it only ever sells in China it sounds like that will be enough. Elsewhere might be a bonus.

No doubt JT is very flattered by suggestions that he has 'pulled the wool over the eyes' of so many people, in so many countries. Maybe he will run for President of the World? - apparently everyone believes what he says even if it is complete rubbish.

I wrote to the The Company and asked about the lack of customer receipts. They acknowledged they 'dropped the ball' because they were focusing on raising capital and the SSI transaction. It was confirmed that revenue has been earned and accrued and will be reported in the next 4C. I wrote back and suggested maybe they can just make some interim announcements like they did for the first $160,000 i.e. when a decent amount drops in, tell the market. We will have to wait and see on that one.

In the meantime, I'm still looking to early to mid-2021 for final take-off. If it comes before that, then awesome.

P.S. so much quieter in here with the ignore button on lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.