WBT 1.49% $2.05 weebit nano ltd

Every device on the planet !!, page-13

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    i think you're spot on here @copperhead, down here in the ASX we dont get a lot of actual industry movers and shapers. While not yet financially at that point, the fact is these are the circles that WBT is operating in. The size of the money moving in the international economy is quite literally mind blowing, as in difficult to comprehend. Companies like TSMC, Samsung and the other tier 1s are the prime movers. Where they go, the world goes. No exaggeration. To compare WBT to other ASX companies is really just plain incorrect. As WBT holders, we are part of an international economics, not Aus. (And the same is true for the currently underrated BRN too imo). The fact is, the hugeness of what's to come really hasn't dawned on most people yet. So, imo, i agree there's nothing wrong with looking objectively and conservatively at a company or stock. I just feel that those who see this as overpriced haven't done their homework yet. Coz where we're going, 5, 8 or even 10 bucks is gna look like a missed opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.030(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $388.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.08 $2.02 $862.6K 420.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 247 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.07 8084 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.