WBT 1.49% $2.05 weebit nano ltd

Every device on the planet !!, page-24

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    Hi Groins ,
    Herewego posted a meme saying don't feed the trolls , your asking the question why respond to the trolls .
    Sure as holders already in the company it seems sensible that it's a waste of time ,but good dialogue on a company's prospects requires both points of view to give balance .
    Unfortunately or fortunately , whichever way you want to look at it , Weebit Nano as a company has very little negative to throw at it outside of the macro situation , which is out of their control .
    So I see it not from the perspective of being a long term holder , but from the perspective of a new prospective holder looking for a reason to invest .

Just the same place and mindset I was in many years ago looking at the HotCopper forums, and a starting point in choosing a company to take a chance on with my investment dollars .
    The ASX thinking and general investment thinking is I need to see a balance sheet , work out the financials , then it's future earnings prospects and then I can make a considered decision on valuation and shareprice .
    Problem is we are pre revenue , future earnings are unknown , we can only go on the quality of the business vehicle that has been built , the strength of the technology we have , the protections in place on that technology and the people in charge of the business and its future aspirations and partnerships .
    Weebit tops the class in all those metrics , and in a way I have never seen in a business as a collective .
    So the response to the one liners , ( because lately that is all we seem to attract ) , with a considered response stating the positives in this company , rather than just an angry flaming response is a good way to highlight the company and its prospects to new eyes in a positive way , and a good use of HotCopper itself as method of bringing this opportunity ,which as I have said is unique and possibly once in a lifetime, to unsure new investors eyes .
    Just my thoughts .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.