FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

every dog has its day, page-2

1. 498 Posts.
    Plugged I get where you are going from. However I have seen to many times in the business world were small companies think they are doing so well they start to expand rapidly and fail due to very large operating cost they didn't expect. Currently this is what we are seeing in FAR they are expanding rapidly, have three offices, 5-8 employees to pay (huge pays) yet they are only bring in around 750K in revenues and bleeding cash quickly. Understand they have good prospects, but can they hold on long enough to see a big discovery and be re-rated or will they continue to blow through cash and implode and someone else pick them up for a song. I guess this is why they call it a high risk, high reward game, but I would like to see them cut back on some of the out going cost here. They should get rid of at least two people and one office, you simply can't have two chiefs so either ME or the girl have to go. I see them as having to make something happen in the next 12-24 months otherwise they will not be a company in their current form. it seems like a lot of time, but in the exploration world where there are long lead times for drilling and exploration their time is numbered unless changes are made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $12.74K 25.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89162 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 2297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.