WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Every dog has its day?, page-122

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391

This should be the main question on this board:
    @FrankJ1987 :  Still consider whether hold or sell. 

Frank said: "Am already far too far in the minus $30k. It's just horrible." 
    @GravityWaves : "No problem @Hiddenvalue. I was down $22k when I sold out."
    @ Hiddenvalue : "I am down around 40k at then moment."

I can feel with you all !  I am now in the same boat with my losses in BLK as you, not so great as yours, but it is also a maiden loss, which I realized now and that's why, this is perhaps my last post on this board. 
    I was dazzled by promising first quarter 2018 with deeper AISC than ever before and I hoped this will continue further, so I held to view the light on horizon. On ASX query end of January I found a very good comment from @Osgood imo , who said:
    "Question from ASX ( should be) - when did you know that gold production and ASIC was going to miss your released and reconfirmed forecasts. 
    Answer - (would be ) we have known that every month - why do you think we went to quarterly reporting."

I do not know it either: Will BLK go into insolvency or can it perhaps survive with more injections from Lind or others.
    But what counts for me most: I lost my confidence in this company, so i sold out with heavy losses. So, if you believe in BLK further, hold on, otherwise you know, what to do.

Imo it is better to change a company with ASIC of 1.500 or higher to another play with ASIC of under $600/oz (gold miner in the making). For me that counts for better chance/risk-relation. I do hope so ! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.