AMP 0.78% $1.29 amp limited

the profit for current year for bank is likely to be around...

1. 3,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    the profit for current year for bank is likely to be around $150m. So $2 billion for bank makes sense. Given the loan book is about 40% of suncorp thus valuation makes sense.

NZ has always been touted at around the $500m mark. Softer markets will not have helped its sale value but let’s stick with that number.

North and super/wealth management products is a hard one to talk about ex advisers. But…….

Given the $1billion or so on the table for BT’s platform, I would put $1billion on North as a rough valuation. And again as very rough valuation I would put another billion on super/wealth management products.

‘As for the rest……. I think AMP has to lose money on supporting advisers to get the values above. This detracts up to half a billion of value.

On their Asia assets. I think they will get sold at a discount to “true value” as there is only one buyer. So I value these at something over half a billion, offsetting the adviser cost above.

So that is about $4.5 billion plus cash less debt. Can’t remember exact numbers but I will call it $5.5 billion or $1.60 per share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.010(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $3.350B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.33 $1.27 $37.78M 29.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3336 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 17692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.