every human should view this, page-9

1. 3,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    thanks, Rebel

i thought it was excellent.

we need to understand how the big games work - otherwise we end up getting suckered.

I wish people could understand there is a real joy to be derived from buying wisely ratehr than just buying what everyone else buys.

Buying wisely involves thinking about what stuff would add genuine value to your life and buying quality stuff that you can grow to love and respect.

Women's fashion isteh worst abomination of waste and cultism. One day i will set up a chain of shops that just sell timeless classic garments that are a joy to wear.

Clothes can last for decades - I knitted my husband a jumper when we first started going out - he still wears it now, thrity years later. It's a bit frayed in teh cuffs so he just wears it around the house - he likes it- it's a comfortable old friend for him.

I am right now wearing a jumper i bought to celebrate having my old body back after giving birth to my third and last child - this jumper is 20 years old. I like it- it works! I have lots of old classy clothes that I love. I'm attached to them.

We have lots of old things in our house - we could afford to buy whatever we like but we keep and still use these certain old things cos they're our friends! We still have and use the most fo the bits and pieces my huspand bought for his stereo system he bought when he was 20. It was a major purchase for him at the time and he reckons the sound is still more than good enough for our needs today.

of course we've replaced TVs - we don't still have a black and white TV. We bought a good big flat screen LCD TV recently because we worked out it would add viewing pleasure.

i have four monitors for my computer, because i believe four monitors adds value to my trading; but I haven't felt the need to rush out and buy four BIGGER monitors just because they are now available- and weren't when I bought mine.

i wish poeple could understand the joy of smart investment buying rather than cheap thrill superficial buying.

i suppose the all-powerful and artful american conning machine doesn't encourage the mentality of buying for keeps.

What people don't realise when they fall for the consume or be boring line is that excessive consuming keeps people in debt. And excessive debt robs us of lots of freedoms - peace of mind, the freedom to choose what work we do and how many hours we work, etc.

Keeping us peons in debt is another game the american model likes to play - the lady in the video missed that bit of the equation.

I think people should spend less time being suckers and spend more time learning about how the big games are played.

We might be adults, but when it comes to being suckered we're just babies!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.