ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Every pioneer holder must read this.

1. 265 Posts.
    These are the facts, it really pains me to see so much conjecture on the Caesium located at the Pdome.
    This information is definitive, do not forget to increase the numbers by 18%.
    Thank me after after we have a take off and the shareprice improves.
    Thanks to the people that helped with this information and the researching.

Revenue from leasing operations....public domain.

In this particular case the end user lost 100 bbl of a SG 1.89 potassium formate brine blend during a leasing contract that lasted 20 days. The contract generated US $ 622,480 in revenues for the supplier, meaning that he received US $ 6, 224.80 of revenue for every barrel of the SG 1.89 formate brine lost.  Every barrel of formate brine at this density contains around 0.50 bbl of SG 2.2 cesium formate brine (the rest is potassium formate brine) so the supplier actually received around US $ 12,450 in revenue for every barrel of SG 2.20 (80% w/w) cesium formate brine lost in the operation. And he was left with 900 bbl of the formate brine (out of the original 1,000 bbl) to lease out again.  

The brine leasing period has quite a big impact on the final bill presented to the client and, obviously, on the revenue that can be generated by the supplier from every barrel of cesium formate brine consumed (lost) in an oilfield operation. Which is one of the reasons why it is difficult to pin down the absolute sales value of cesium formate brine. If you leased out a formate brine containing just 1% cesium formate for 100 days and only lost a few barrels in the operation  then the revenue generation per bbl of SG 2.2 cesium formate brine lost could be significant. But on the other hand if you lost the complete leased volume of a pure 100% SG 2.2 cesium formate formate brine down an oil well in 5 day leasing contract then the revenues generate will be reduced.  

For a pollucite ore of this kind of assay the  (very rough ) rule of thumb would be approximately 1 barrel (bbl) of 80% w/w cesium formate brine from 1.16 metric tonnes of pollucite, assuming a 100% recovery of cesium from the ore.   80% w/w cesium formate brine with a density of SG 2.20 is the standard cesium formate product supplied to the oilfield.

Applying this rule of thumb, 10,500 metric tonnes of 18% w/w pollucite might yield you around 9,000 bbl of 80% w/w cesium formate brine on a good day, with perfect recovery.

If Pioneer Dome is anything like the TANCO pollucite deposit in Canada then there may be multiple lenses of pollucite to exploit -  i.e.  more than just the initial 10,500 MT discovery.

My own figures indicate that the caesium converted to brine is worth around $130,000,000. Usd.

Just the Caesium found to date converted to formate is worth 7 times the current pio market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.