ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

I was looking into a claim made in a previous post, couldn't...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I was looking into a claim made in a previous post, couldn't find anything but I did come across something on Allan Trench's LinkedIn. Apologies if it's you've already seen it but I thought it was quite interesting.

Thanks - re 14-year work anniversary Pioneer Resources

• Published on January 9, 2017
    • LikeThanks - re 14-year work anniversary Pioneer Resources

• Comment

• ShareShare Thanks - re 14-year work anniversary Pioneer Resources

Allan Trench

FollowAllan Trench
    Independent Mining & Metals
    Thanks to All those that have sent congrats re Pioneer 14-year work anniversary - having joined the board in 2003 at ASX listing! After the Mt Jewell small gold discovery that returned $8 million to the company some years ago Pioneer now has an exciting early-stage cesium discovery (see public domain disclosures of recent weeks) - amazingly at the company's namesake project, the Pioneer Dome, which formed a cornerstone of the 2003 listing. For those unfamiliar with cesium - and i expect that is most people - cesium formate is a heavy drilling fluid for oil/gas completions with the viscosity of water but specific gravity of 2.2; inert and environmentally-friendly unlike alternatives in that end-use. The stuff is so rare that it allows for the 'chemical leasing' business model: Basically cesium in high-grade form is sufficiently rare that the principal current producer rents it out to users and cleans the return fluid for re-use and re-sale. As a student of strategy/business models it is wonderful to see businesses in niche commodity markets get creative when the market opportunity allows. Long way to go yet for Pioneer to 'get there'  - so no forward-looking statements of course aside wonderfully exciting prospectivity. It is a big part of why you do these roles - and keeping the faith by buying shares over the years as a director through thin (20-15c) and thinner (15-12c), then more thin (12-6 c), very thin (6-2c), on life-support (~1c) etc. etc.  Such is life in mineral exploration of course - until one day it is not! - Thanks to all - best Allan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.