UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Every Shareholder

1. 1 Posts.
    Please dont take any offense to my post. Instead I hope everyone take some kind of action to reach out to management to let them know how you feel as  a shareholder of  Unilife where previous managment diluted shareholders and spent money like a drunken sailor while never delivering on revenue expectation or came even  close to it or  should i say make unrealistic claim and never deliver except for themselves by taking high salary(management and board of directors). They should be help accountable and liable for this for destroying shareholders money so far.

And Now at the same time  we have new management who doesn't seem to have enough interest( none of them own a lot of shares) to do best for shareholders nor any prior experience in this specific business to run a company Unilife like a lean mean machine. And that is why i believe they are dead silent. maybe they are clueless and I certainly hope I am wrong.

We already know the past. Previous Management screwed up big time. Issued tons of shares. Discovery fund diasster that STILL HAS NOT BEEN  answered. NOONE WAS HELD ACCOUNTABLE. How is this possible? why do shareholders have to keep suffering because management is not capable of delivering ? Neither Alan shorttalll nor the CFO ( who i assume would have signed the agreement for Discovery) have said a word about like it was a minor glitch. The board of directors are extremely incompetent and a bunch of overpaid unqualified who doesn't seem to be working on behalf of interest of shareholders. They have no background in this business and have approved everything previous management wanted and in the end the only people who suffered and are suffering are existing shareholders.
    I believe reverse split might be a bad idea. Especially 10 to 1 because that would only give shorts another tremendous opportunity to short the stock at a higher price. Maybe do 3 to 1 ONLY if they have solid change fundamentals with a complete udoate on the outlook. And hopefully a decent or upbeat outlook. But it doesn't seem like this mgmt. cares or known their shit. or they would have had a conference call right after Amgen deal closed.

Fyi, Dave Hastings- the CFO has been with the company for more than 14 months. Since Feb 2015. Wondering what he has done so far if he is going to sketch board to now to come up with proper projections. what did he do since February 2015 to March 2016?

But honestly i dont trust this managemnet enough. David Hastings has been the CFO FOR OVER a year. It is shameful that he has to crunch all the numbers now(after the deal with amgen) when he should have been proactive right from the get go.  You need leaders likr mark zickerberg and jeff bezoz. Not these kind of crew who keep screwing shareholders and burning their hard earned money.

And now by doing a revere splil, they are ONLY ARTIFICIALLY  jacking up the stock price. Also, the interim CEO doesnt have any experience with medical device company so hope they can get a new GOOD CEO soon but again how many good CEOs want to run a company that has been so mismanaged and stock at 13cents or 50+ on the Nasdaq.
    Anyway, enough ranting.

Management should have done a call a lot earlier. The stock has dropped more than 50pct back to new lows since Amgen announcmwnt and the managent and the board are dead silent. Again they dont seem to care much in my opinion. They are getting their nice chunk of salary regardless of what happens to the company and no meaningful revenue generation after being in the business for more than 10 years.
    A 10 to 1 Reverse split will only hurt shareholders more. They will do a reverse split and then issue more shares down the line to conntiue printing more money at shareholdes expense. If they had tons of good news, why would they even think of reverse splitting the stock? But, again, the new management doesn't have enough skin in the game so reverse split wouldn't matter to them.

The only way the reverse split may be good is if they have very good business update with a fundamental change and clear guidance on revenue. and I hope it is a small reverse split and not a 10 to 1 because that will give shorts more ammunition to short the stock at a higher price.

I suggest everyone to write to the management and the board. We need us to be heard. The more people write the better and we can hope they take us seriously.  Please take this post seriously as your hard earned money is at work. Wish there was an activist investor involes in this company who can turn this ship in the right direction.

Again please get a hold of the management . Email as many top mgmt and board of directors as you can
    Voice your concerns. Your frustration. Your lost life savings and your anger.

Usually, corporate emails go lie this.
    This should be a typical format for corporate email.
    First name. Surname@unilife.com
    for example, for Bob Jones it would be [email protected]

You can look up all top management and board on Unilife's website.

DAVID HASTINGS(CFO), JOHN RYAN(Interim CEO), MARY KATE WOLD(Chairman), Ian Hanson, Michael Ratigan,  Jeff Carter, John Lund, Harry Hamill, William Galle.

I remember a few years ago, Alan Shortall posted a video on youtube about him buying a lot of stock with his personal money and talking about significant revenue ramp up in 2012 ,2013 ,2014..etc..we are In 2016!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.